These days, it is rare for anyone to get a full hour to work toward improving their health with a trained professional. Doctor’s will give you a few minutes at the most; nutritionists will give you a list of things you should/should not eat and a therapist will charge you to listen to your problems but typically does not help you find solutions and hold you accountable to those solutions and goals.
All of that is about to change. Join me for a one-hour health history session to discuss your individual situation and needs and determine how I can help you to reach your personal health and wellness goals. I am here to create a supportive environment while we explore what will really work for you to build long-term, sustainable health and wellness. There is no such thing as a “quick fix”. Whether your goal is to lose 10 pounds or to manage a new food allergy, we will explore the program that is best suited to your individual needs to help you be successful!
Have you been wanting to:
- Lose or manage your weight?
- Improve your eating habits?
- Understand your body better?
- Make your self-care a priority?
- Feel confident in choosing and preparing better food for you and your family?
- Experience an increase in overall happiness in your life?
- Manage a newly diagnosed medical condition or food allergy?
- Get a handle on your stress?
During your program you will:
- Set and accomplish goals
- Explore the difference between whole foods and processed foods
- Understand and reduce cravings and why you have them
- Develop meal plans that are customized to your specific needs
- Increase your energy level
- Feel better in your own body
- Learn about the importance of self-care
- Improve personal relationships
- Gain a better outlook on your career
The program includes:
- Complimentary Health History Session
- Two, one-hour sessions per month
- Access to seminars, workshops and webinars covering a variety of topics
- E-mail support between sessions
- Handouts and other materials
- Food samples and self-care products
- A monthly newsletter
Areas of focus include:
- Food allergies/dietary restrictions
- Weight loss/weight management
- Stress management/Work-Life-Balance
- Healthy eating habits/Family nutrition
- Menu planning/Cooking classes
Workshops, Seminars and Webinars
For those who are looking for a variety of program offerings, I offer a different workshops, seminars and online webinars and can customize programs based on specific topics you may be interested in. Some of the programs in my Sustainable Health for Life series include:
- Sugar Crush – how to break those sweet cravings
- Flu Busting Foods – the best foods to eat to keep you healthy during flu season
- Eating for Energy – how Superfoods can energize your body & brain
- Keep it Real – the difference between whole foods and processed foods & why you should care
- 6 Steps to Healthier Travel – tips and tricks to eat and stay healthy on the road
- Strategies for Better Menus – a guide to help you plan healthy meals that won’t break your budget
- Work-Life-What? – how to get to the word Balance
- Grocery Games 101 – a live visit to the grocery store to show you how to shop for better foods
- Kitchen Improv – cooking demonstration class to show you how to cook healthy meals and to substitute things you can’t eat for those you can.
Cooking & Menu Planning
Food changes everything! The Integrative Nutrition approach to helping people build sustainable health and wellness through lifestyle and nutrition is simple…eat and enjoy high-quality whole food! Observe what you are eating, when you are eating and how you are eating. You may be surprised to find that by making some simple changes, you can drastically improve the quality of your life.
I will help you to create simple, delicious menus that you can incorporate into your everyday life. I will provide recipes, cooking tips and instruction so you can make great, healthy meals at home for you and your family that are based on your individual needs.
You will learn about organic vs. conventional foods, the Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen foods and some great tips on feeding yourself and your family better food that won’t break your budget. We will plan menus together and can even do cooking demonstrations so that you are comfortable making healthy and happy meals yourself.